firstname.lastname@example.org AIS Chairman
Al-Anon Information Services
PO Box 98557
Lakewood, WA 98496-8557
Does someone you love have a drinking problem?
- Blaming your loved one’s drinking on friends & co-workers.
- Worrying about the drinking but hiding your concern from others.
- Pretending 'it's not that bad.' Trying hard to cover the truth.
- Significant financial & legal problems exist because of drinking.
- Making threats to leave if the drinking doesn't stop.
- Searching for hidden bottles, or trying to smell someone's breath.
- Changing plans or canceling commitments because of the drinking.
- Drinking has ruined holidays or gatherings with family or friends.
- Declining social invitations because of embarrassment.
- Feeling like a failure because you can’t change things.
- Agreeing to ride in a car driven by someone impaired by alcohol.
- Feeling frightened by dangerous behavior but unable to call 911.
Signs you may be affected by someone's drinking.